The partial lockdown on Greater Accra and Greater Kumasi has been lifted by the president starting 1:00am, yet social distancing must be observed by every citizen in the country.
Trotro drivers are still to maintain the social distance they have been observing for the last three weeks
- Lockdown lifted.
- Compulsory face masks
- COLA for Civil/Public Servants
- Reduction in cost of internet data
- Enhanced contact tracing and testing.
- LEAP support to the vulnerable via Momo
- Ban on public gathering extended for some weeks.
- Demurrage and rent charges on freights at seaports waived.
- Essential workers brackets expanded.
- Markets restrictions relaxed a bit.
- Stimulus package to businesses expanded.